FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Easy Mac 'N Cheese with Bacon and Peas
Jazzing up the classic mac and cheese recipe is easy. Just stir in frozen peas and top with crumbed bacon. The result? Simply delicious!
View all tips »
Substitute 1 cup cubed OSCAR MAYER Ham for the bacon.
- 1 pkg. Kraft® Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (14 ounce)
- 1 cup(s) canned peas
- 3 slices Oscar Mayer Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare Dinner as directed on package. Stir in peas.
- Spoon into 1-1/2-qt. casserole; top with bacon.
- Bake 15 min. or until heated through.