FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Easy Oreo® Truffles
Making delectable chocolate truffles is easier than you may think. Whip up a batch or two before an evening gathering and delight your guests with these sweet morsels.
View all tips »
How to Easily Dip Truffles:
To easily coat truffles with the melted chocolate, add truffles, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll truffles in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove truffles with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place truffles on prepared baking sheet; let stand until firm.
Sprinkle truffles with colored sugar or sprinkles in addition to, or in place of, the cookie crumbs.
- 8 oz. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 39 Oreo® Cookies, finely crushed (about 4-1/4 cup), divided (about 4-.50 cup)
- 16 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- Mix cream cheese and 3 cups cookie crumbs until well blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.