FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Easy Spaghetti Skillet
Here’s a simpler version of a pasta bake. It’s every bit as delicious but quicker to make and requiring fewer dishes to wash—now that’s something everyone can get behind.
View all tips »
This is the perfect dish for a busy weeknight. Prepare the pasta the night before, rinse with cold water after cooking and toss with a small amount of oil. Stir it in as directed in the recipe and allow to reheat in the sauce.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (24 ounce)
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 lb. Daily Chef™ Spaghetti, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup(s) Bakers & Chefs™ Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Brown beef in a large skillet; drain. Stir in tomato sauce, oregano, garlic powder and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Bring sauce to a boil. Reduce heat and stir in spaghetti.
- Top with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan cheese. Cover 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.