FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Easy Summer Fruit Salad
Colorful fruit salads that sample a variety of Sam’s Club quality fresh fruit are always ideal for summer parties, picnics and cookouts. Here, a blend of orange juice, honey and lime amplify the fresh, distinct flavors of each fruit.
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) halved seedless red grapes
- 1 cup(s) sliced peeled apple
- 1 cup(s) diced honeydew
- 1 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sliced ripe bananas
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, honey and lime juice. Drizzle over fruit mixture; toss to coat.
- Chill until serving. Add bananas just before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.