FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Easy Weeknight Chicken Parmesan
Family favorite dish made easy. Serve with pasta and a crisp
- 1 cup(s) uncooked spaghetti
- 1/3 cup(s) Italian style crispy bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, flattened
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ fire roasted tomato cooking sauce
- Cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package
- In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Shake each chicken breast in bread crumb mixture; set aside.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic; cook until garlic starts to brown. Add chicken breasts; cook 6 to 10 minutes, turning once, until browned. Pour cooking sauce around chicken; sprinkle chicken with remaining bread crumb mixture and mozzarella cheese.
- Heat to boiling. Cover; reduce heat to medium. Cook 5 to 8 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F) and cheese is melted. Serve with spaghetti.