FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Effortless Spinach Salad
Say goodbye to traditional dried fruit and hello to Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries add a splash of color and a tangy sweetness to any salad.
- small red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) feta or goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) Craisins® Dried Cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. toasted almonds, optional
- 1/2 bottle balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tsp. orange zest, optional
- Wash and clean spinach. Tear into bite size pieces and place in a serving bowl.
- Add half of the feta or goat cheese and onion; toss to combine.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Top with Craisins® dried cranberries and almonds.
- Serve immediately.