FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Egg Beaters® Cheese and Spinach Omelet
The healthy and satisfying combination of Egg Beaters®, spinach and cheese make this a weekend breakfast solution that will make your family feel pampered.
View all tips »
Sprinkle with hot sauce for a little extra kick in the morning!
- 1 carton Egg Beaters®
- 1/4 tsp. ea. black pepper and kosher salt
- 1 cup(s) fresh spinach, chopped
- Juice of .50 lemon
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) Cheddar or Jack cheese, shredded
- Whisk salt and pepper into Egg Beaters®.
- Heat butter in a 10-inch sauté/omelet pan until sizzling. Add garlic and sauté 2 minutes. Add spinach and lemon juice, and sauté an additional 2 minutes. Remove from pan to bowl. Wipe down omelet pan.
- Put omelet pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray (or add the additional tablespoon of butter). When pan is hot, add half of Egg Beaters mixture to pan. Let set up for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes without touching. Then use a spatula to lift the edges of the omelet. Tilt the pan to allow the runny liquid from the center to run under the edges.
- Add half of the spinach mixture and half of cheese onto one side of omelet.
- When done to your liking, slip a spatula under the side of the omelet without the filling and gently fold it over the filled side. Turn off the heat and transfer to a plate to let the omelet rest a couple of minutes and to set up and finish melting the cheese.
- Meanwhile, repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut each in half to serve.