FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Eggbeater Sonora Scramble
Start using Egg Beaters®, and you’ll find there’s nothing eggs can do that they can’t do as well, like serve as the basis of this scrumptious scramble.
- 1 carton Egg Beaters
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp. oregano or thyme
- Cooking spray
- 8 slices Oscar Mayer turkey bacon
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped green onions
- 1 cup(s) grated cheddar or jack cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) favorite salsa
- Whip eggbeaters with salt, pepper and a pinch of oregano or thyme.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium low heat, spray with cooking release spray. Add Turkey Bacon to pan and cook slowly until crisp (don’t have the pan too hot, or this relatively low fat bacon could burn). Remove bacon from pan to paper towels.
- Raise the heat to medium, add more cooking spray to the pan, and add sliced green onions. Sauté briefly to soften, about 2 minutes. Add eggbeaters and stir gently to scramble.
- When eggs are set to your liking, top with grated cheese, turn off heat and let eggs rest for a minute while cheese melts.
- Serve cheesy eggs topped with your favorite salsa; bacon and English muffins on the side.