FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Eggs with Feta and Asparagus
Impressing guests can be as simple as combining a few unexpected flavors, while still staying within your cooking comfort zone. Test this one out for Easter morning.
- 1 cup(s) cut fresh asparagus (2-in. pieces)
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 4 strips ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- Place 1 inch of water in a saucepan; add asparagus. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter until hot. Add eggs; reduce heat to low. Cook until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard. Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Transfer eggs to serving plates; top with asparagus, bacon and cheese.