FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Elegant Roasted Potatoes
Not your common vegetable side dish. Bring home a variety of fresh vegetables from your club to make this exciting, impressive flavor medley.
- 1 lb. small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cut fresh green beans (2-in. pieces)
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 cup(s) chopped fresh spinach
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425°F for 25 minutes, stirring once. Add spinach. Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender, stirring once.