FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Extra Easy 7-Layer Dip
Seven layers of delicious south-of-the-border flavors are packed into this popular dip that’s always a hit at parties.
View all tips »
Adjust the amount of cayenne pepper to suit your family's taste.
- 1 can refried beans (16 ounce)
- 1 can green chilies (4 ounce), chopped
- 2 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 cup(s) Daisy® Brand Sour Cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions, sliced
- 1 cup(s) prepared guacamole dip
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) Jack or cotija cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) black olives, sliced
- Mix together refried beans, green chilies and 2 tablespoons taco seasoning. Spread mixture over the bottom of a 2-quart glass casserole or serving dish with 4-inch sides.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese and green onions together. Spread over the refried bean layer. Spoon guacamole over the sour cream layer. Cover the guacamole layer with shredded lettuce.
- Mix together diced tomatoes, 1 tablespoon taco seasoning and cayenne pepper. Spread over the lettuce layer and out to the sides of the dish. Sprinkle the cheeses over the tomato mixture and top with black olives.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips or refrigerate up to 6 hours before serving.