FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Pizza is always a possibility when you have Bisquick® mix on the shelf. Making a crust has never been so quick and easy.
View all tips »
Make this extra-easy pizza an extra-cheesy pizza. Leave off the pepperoni, mushrooms and bell pepper, and top instead with the mozzarella cheese, 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/3 cup(s) very hot water
- 1 cup(s) marinara sauce
- 1 package (3 1/2 oz.) sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped bell peppers
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz.)
- Heat oven to 450°F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan. Stir together Bisquick mix and very hot water; beat 20 strokes until soft dough forms.
- Press dough in pizza pan. Spread marinara sauce over dough. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.