FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
It's never too early for a flavor fiesta. Enliven your taste buds and brighten your breakfast plate with a blend of colorful ingredients in this simple single-pan meal.
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Salsa and sour cream, optional
- In a large ovenproof skillet, saute the chicken, onion, green pepper, lime juice, salt, cumin and chili powder in oil until chicken is no longer pink.
- Pour eggs over chicken mixture. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until eggs are nearly set. Uncover; broil 6 in. from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand for 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired.