FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Check out this delicious twist on the classic steak fajita. It’s fun. It’s convenient. It’s a pizza!
View all tips »
Try adding rice, guacamole and tomatoes to explore other ways to add flavor to this zesty dish.
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cup(s) Old El Paso® Steak Fajita
- 1/2 cup(s) Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky Salsa
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Original Bisquick® Mix
- cup(s) very hot water
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella, shredded (6 ounce)
- Move oven rack to lowest position. Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Heat vegetable oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat about 3 minutes or until hot. Pour fajita mix into skillet; stir. Cover and cook on medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Uncover; cook additional 2 to 8 minutes until beef and vegetables are thoroughly heated. Remove from heat and stir in salsa. Set aside.
- Stir Bisquick mix and very hot water in small bowl until soft dough forms. Beat vigorously for 20 strokes. Press dough in pizza pan, using fingers dipped in Bisquick mix. Pinch edge to form half-inch rim. Sprinkle 3/4 cup of the cheese over crust. Top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is brown and cheese is melted and bubbly.