FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Family-Style Chicken Cacciatore
This family-style chicken cacciatore made with Classico® Pasta Sauce is a hearty, crowd-pleasing favorite.
- 16 oz. thin spaghetti pasta
- 1 large onion, cut into strips, or about 4 cup
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into thin strips, or about 2 40910 cup
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips, or about 2 40910 cup
- 16 oz. sliced fresh mushroom, or about 6 cup
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil, divided
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins, or about 16 pieces
- 5 1/2 cup(s) Classico® Tomato and Basil Premium Pasta Sauce
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onion, green pepper, red pepper and mushrooms for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken in oil for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Stir in pasta sauce and vegetables, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Serve hot with cooked pasta.