FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Feed Four for $40
At Sam’s Club, you can easily feed four with a backyard barbecue feast for under $40. This quality meal includes protein-packed pork tenderloins, nutrient-rich asparagus, sweet corn on the cob and potato salad for a simply delicious dinner at a value you will celebrate.
View all tips »
- Clean grates prior to cooking with crumbled up heavy duty aluminum foil held by a long pair of tongs. Clean grates will help keep food from sticking to grates.
- Don't overcook asparagus. It should have a slight crunch when eaten.
- As tenderloin is resting, some meat juices will drain from the meat. Don't discard. Pour juices over sliced meat.
- Slice tenderloin against the grain of the meat - about 1/2" thick.
- 2 whole pork tenderloins
- One container of prepared potato salad
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 4 ears of sweet corn on the cob
- Olive oil
- Coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) Grill Mates® Roasted Garlic & Herb seasoning
- Preheat one side of grill to medium and the other side to medium high.
- Wash and dry pork tenderloins. Coat meat with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic and herb seasoning.
- Wash and dry asparagus. Trim ends of asparagus with knife. In a flat pan, coat with olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Remove husk and silk from corn. Place one ear of corn on a piece of aluminum foil, approximately 10" x 10". Spread one pat of butter on corn and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roll corn inside aluminum foil and tightly seal ends.
- Place tenderloin on medium high grill and close lid. Grill over medium heat, turning to brown all sides. Grill until internal meat temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit in the center. Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- While pork tenderloin is cooking, place corn on the medium high side of grill and close lid. Turn corn once after 7 minutes and then remove.
- While tenderloin is resting, place asparagus on grill in a single layer and close lid. Grill at medium high temperature for 3-5 minutes or until semi-tender and remove.