FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Feta Salmon Salad
Try this scrumptious salad made with top-quality salmon fillets and feta cheese for a perfect way to kick off your next meal.
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- 5 oz. spring mix salad greens
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) Italian vinaigrette
- Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over salmon.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, cucumber, tomato and feta cheese; divide among four plates. Top with salmon; drizzle with vinaigrette.