FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Fettuccine Alfredo with Ham
Sweet ham is the perfect pairing for a creamy fettuccine Alfredo. It makes a simple but delicious addition to easily enliven a quick pasta dinner that uses store-bought Alfredo sauce.
- 8 oz. dry fettuccine or other noodle
- 2 cup(s) Alfredo pasta sauce, purchased
- 1 1/2 cup(s) diced or thinly slivered Castle Wood Reserve® Boneless Spiral Ham
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen peas
- 1/3 cup(s) parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, gently heat Alfredo pasta sauce, ham slices and peas in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Drain pasta, toss with sauce and top with parsley and grated Parmesan Reggiano cheese.