FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Fettuccine with Chicken Breasts
Invite your family to the table with this new Italian favorite.
- 1 pkg. fresh fettuccine (9 ounce)
- 1 cup(s) Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 40910 inch thickness
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1/3 cup(s) dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions and drain.
- In a small bowl, stir together the dressing and mustard and set aside.
- Pour fettuccine into oiled baking dish and toss with half the dressing until lightly coated.
- In a large skillet, melt half the butter and sauté chicken until about 5 minutes on each side. Place the cooked chicken on top of the fettuccine. Pour wine into the skillet, scraping often to loosen any brown bits. Add the butter to the skillet and continue to cook until the sauce has thickened slightly. Stir the remaining dressing into the sauce and stir until smooth. Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes until golden.
- Serve immediately.