FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Fiesta Corn Salad
Servings: 4 to 6
The name says it best; this side dish is perfect for backyard parties. Using sweet, canned corn makes this light, colorful recipe easy to whip up for your next barbecue.
- 15 1/4 oz. whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup(s) chopped fresh tomato
- 1 cup(s) chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup(s) diced green or sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) bottled Italian salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill several hours before serving.