FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cool, creamy and colorful, this dip is numero uno with hungry guests.
View all tips »
For even more of a kick, stir in 1/8 tsp. of ground red pepper.
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened (8 ounce)
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1 oz. Hidden Valley® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup(s) thick and chunky salsa, medium
- 2 1/2 oz. whole black olives, drained, rinsed and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) of green onions, sliced
- Blend the cream cheese, milk and dressing in a food processor or with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in salsa, olives and onions, blending well.
- Chill at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables for dipping.