FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Fiesta Ribeye Steaks
Keep the cooking outside in this simpler take on fajitas with lime-infused steak bundled snugly in a soft tortilla wrap.
- 8 flour tortillas (6 in.)
- 8 beef ribeye steaks (3/4 in. thick and 8 oz. ea.)
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cup(s) salsa
- Place tortillas on a sheet of heavy-duty foil (about 18x12 inch). Fold foil around tortillas and seal tightly; set aside.
- Drizzle both sides of steaks with lime juice. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat for 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°F; medium, 160°F; well-done, 170°F).
- Place tortillas on outer edge of grill; heat for 5 to 6 minutes, turning once.
- Sprinkle cheese over steaks; serve with salsa and warmed tortillas.