FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
NatureSweet® Cherubs® Firecracker Salad
This is a great year-round salad to serve as the start to a meal, featuring an exciting kick of flavor in the dressing.
- 1/2 container baby spring mix greens (8 oz.)
- 1 cup(s) NatureSweet® Cherubs® Tomatoes
- 8 oz. thin yellow or green beans, trimmed
- 5 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (juice from one medium-sized lime)
- 1/2 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced red onion
- Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cook beans in boiling water until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Quickly drain and cool under cold water. Pat dry.
- Whisk oil, lime juice, mustard, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in basil, beans, NatureSweet® Cherubs® Tomatoes and onions and toss to coat.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Add spring mix and toss to coat.