FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Fish with Pico Garlic Rub
What could be better than fish with a Spanish flare.
- 2 Tbsp. Tone's® Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Tone’s® Parsley Flakes
- 1 tsp. Tone's® Spanish Style Paprika
- 1 tsp. chipotle chile powder
- 1/2 tsp. Tone’s® Sea Salt
- lb. tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lime wedge
- Mix rub ingredients in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Coat fish with flour. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet on medium heat. Place fish in skillet; cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Turn and brush on the garlic rub. Cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove fish from skillet and squeeze lime juice over all. Serve immediately.