FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
All the flavors of the Caribbean are brought together in this lush, refreshing punch. Serve this at any gathering—especially brunch—to add a celebratory touch.
View all tips »
- One medium lime yields approximately 2 tablespoons lime juice.
- Purchase 3 to 4 medium limes to make 1/2 cup juice.
- 1/2 cup(s) Cointreau®
- 2 cup(s) light rum
- 6 Tbsp. crème de banane
- 3 cup(s) Simply Orange® Juice
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 1 bottle cold Champagne
- 24 frozen raspberries or strawberries
- 12 slices of pineapple for garnish
- Combine everything except Champagne in a large pitcher and chill.
- Pour into a punch bowl and add frozen strawberries or raspberries instead of ice cubes. Top with Champagne.
- Serve in punch cups or wine glasses garnished with a slice of pineapple.