FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Fluffy Waffles with Cinnamon Apples
Warm Cinnamon Apples over Hot Waffles with LAND O LAKES® Aerosol Whipped Toping
- 5 medium (about 7 cups) apples, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 cup(s) pancake and baking mix
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cup(s) LAND O LAKES® Heavy Whipping Cream
- LAND O LAKES® Aerosol Whipped Light Cream
- Combine all cinnamon apples ingredients in 3-quart saucepan. Cook 15 to 20 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until apples are tender.
- Combine baking mix, milk, egg and oil in medium bowl; mix well. Carefully stir in 2 1/2 cups whipped cream until just mixed. Let mixture rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat waffle iron. Cook waffles according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Top each serving with warm apples and Land O Lakes Aerosol Whipped Cream.