FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Four-Cheese Pesto Pizza
A twist on tomato sauce-based pizza, this cheesy variation uses prepared pesto sauce as its base with a topping of four tasty cheeses, kalamata olives and artichokes. Meat lovers can add pepperoni slices, if desired.
View all tips »
For an extra meaty pizza, top with 4 to 6 ounces of sliced pepperoni before adding cheeses.
- 1 pre-baked pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1 cup(s) prepared pesto sauce
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts, cut into quarters (4 ounce)
- cup(s) sliced ripe olives
- 6 Sargento® Cheddar-Mozzarella Natural Blends Sticks, chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spread pesto sauce evenly over pizza crust and scatter the green onions, artichoke hearts and ripe olives over the pesto.
- Top with chopped cheese sticks. Sprinkle with feta and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake pizza for 12 minutes, or until crust is browned and cheese is melted and bubbly.