FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Frank’s® RedHot® Buffalo Chicken Dip
For a new spin on the classic buffalo wing platter, try this creamy-spicy buffalo chicken dip.
View all tips »
- For a reduced-calorie version, substitute Neufchâtel cheese for the cream cheese, and use low-fat salad dressing or blue cheese.
- To make in the microwave, prepare as above. Place in microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 5 minutes until hot, stirring halfway through cooking.
- To prepare in a slow cooker, combine ingredients as directed above. Place mixture into small slow cooker. Cover pot. Heat on the high setting for 1 1/2 hours until hot and bubbly or on low for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Stir.
- To serve at your tailgating party, prepare the dip ahead of time and place in heavy, disposable foil pan. Place pan on grill and heat dip until hot and bubbly.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) Frank’s® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or Frank’s® RedHot® Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 can (13 ounce ea.) Member’s Mark® canned chicken, drained
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.3. Stir in salad dressing, hot sauce and cheese; add chicken.4. Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.