FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
French Toast Bake
French toast meets everyone’s favorite cinnamon rolls in this easy, absolutely irresistible twist on a traditional breakfast. Pair it with your favorite cup of coffee or tea and try this for holiday gatherings or surprise the family with a special treat.
- 3/4 cup(s) Egg Beaters®
- 1/4 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. McCormick® Vanilla Extract
- 1 package Pillsbury® Flaky Supreme Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix Egg Beaters®, cream, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Open and cut cinnamon rolls into thumb-sized pieces; place into greased baking pan.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over torn cinnamon rolls mix.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until dark brown on top.
- Spread icing onto cooked French Toast Bake while hot and let cool slightly before serving.