FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Fresh & Chunky Chicken Salad
Tender chunks of chicken, fresh fruit and creamy yogurt make this the perfect salad for every day or any occasion.
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz. each)
- 1/2 cup(s) diced apple
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup(s) diced cantaloupe
- 1 medium peach, peeled and diced
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 1/4 cup(s) raisins
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 Tbsp. onion, finely chopped
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, toss apple with orange juice; set aside. In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt, mayonnaise and pepper until blended. Stir in the cantaloupe, peach, celery, raisins, walnuts, onion and apple mixture. Cover and refrigerate.
- Drain chicken, if necessary, discarding any excess marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 4 to 7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°F.
- Dice chicken and stir into yogurt mixture. Serve over lettuce leaves.