FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Fresh Fruit Bowl
Does your brunch table need a brilliantly colored centerpiece? The gorgeous spectrum in this light, fresh recipe will illuminate any spread. You can cut the melon ahead of time, then add other fruits just prior to serving to preserve their individual flavors.
- 8 to 10 cups fresh melon cubes
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. white corn syrup
- 1 pt. fresh strawberries
- 2 cup(s) fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 oranges, sectioned
- Fresh mint leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine melon cubes and corn syrup. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, stir in remaining fruit. Garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired.