FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Fresh Start Salad
Servings: 4 - 6
Make a healthy winter-time salad with Tyson® Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Strips, Virginia Brand® Vidalia Onion Vinegarette Salad Dressing, fresh spinach and delicious toppings.
- 20 oz. Tyson® Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Strips
- 3 Tbsp. Virginia Brand® Vidalia Onion Vinegarette Salad Dressing
- 6 cup(s) spinach leaves, packed
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Daily Chef® Dried Montmorency Tart Cherries
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced almonds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat frozen strips in nonstick skillet on medium for 3 to 5 minutes or until warm.
- Combine spinach, tomatoes, feta, cherries and almonds in a large salad bowl.
- Place strips on salad once heated through.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.