FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Fresh Strawberry Shortcake
Servings: 6 servings
A classic crowd-pleaser sure to impress friends and family.
- 4 cup(s) fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 1/3 cup(s) Bisquick® All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted
- 1 tub frozen whipped topping, thawed (8 ounce) (or 1 of whipped topping)
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Mix strawberries and 1/2 cup sugar; set aside.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, 3 tablespoons sugar and butter until soft dough forms. Drop six spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Split warm shortcakes; fill and top with strawberries and whipped topping.