FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Fresh Tomato Gazpacho
This unusual chilled soup is perfect as a snack or with a salad and bread roll for an easy lunch. It’s full to the brim with vegetables, making it a fantastic way to get a couple of servings of the good stuff into your day.
- 2 cup(s) fresh bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded and diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion, chopped
- 5 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cup(s) tomato juice
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh lime juice, approximately 4 limes
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- lump crab meat
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Transfer half into a blender carafe and pureé until smooth. Pour back into large bowl and stir.
- Season with salt and pepper. Chill before serving.