FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Fresh Vegetable Omelet
Servings: Makes 2 servings (1/2 omelet each)
A colorful, fluffy egg omelet packed with fresh zucchini, bell peppers, mushrooms and broccoli
View all tips »
For a burst of flavor, sprinkle veggies with fresh lemon juice and top with chopped fresh basil.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- cup(s) sliced zucchini
- cup(s) yellow bell pepper strips
- 1/3 cup(s) red bell pepper strips
- cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- cup(s) small fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 cup(s) Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 ounce)
- Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add zucchini, peppers, mushrooms, broccoli and Italian seasoning; mix well. Cook 4 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Pour Egg Beaters into skillet; cook over medium heat 7 minutes, or until almost set in center, carefully pushing cooked Egg Beaters to center of skillet with spatula and tilting skillet as necessary to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
- Spoon vegetable mixture onto half of omelet; season with black pepper. Fold omelet in half. Cut into 2 portions; serve.