FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
“Fried” Chicken Salad
For a quick salad that rivals the best casual restaurants have to offer, try this one. It’s full of good-for-you vegetables, and the baked, breaded chicken provides a lighter alternative to traditional fried chicken.
View all tips »
For extra vitamin A, replace salad greens with baby spinach.
- 1 bag (10 ounce) packaged salad greens
- 2 tomatoes (medium), cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup(s) cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 4 Tyson® Breaded Chicken Breast Tenders, prepared according to package directions, cut into slices
- Place lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and celery into a large bowl. Toss with dressing.
- Top salad with sliced chicken.