FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Fried Mashed Potato Balls
Fare thee well, french fries. Bring home prepared mashed potatoes or make your own from potatoes in Sam's Club's fresh selection. This finger-popping snack and side dish will have the whole family cleaning their plates.
- 2 cup(s) cold mashed potatoes
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup(s) bacon crumbles
- 1/2 cup(s) dry bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- Place mashed potatoes in a large bowl; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Stir in the egg, cheese, onions and bacon crumbles. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in bread crumbs. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1 inch of oil to 375°F. Fry potato balls, a few at a time, for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. Serve warm.