FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Frozen Banana Treats
Popsicles and ice cream will never taste as fresh, naturally sweet and delicious as these crunchy, cold banana pops perfect for sunny-day snacks.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) granola, crushed
- 1 cup(s) (6 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 8 Craft sticks
- 4 large firm bananas, halved widthwise
- Sprinkle granola onto a large piece of waxed paper; set aside. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in peanut butter until blended.
- Insert a craft stick into each banana half. Spread with chocolate mixture; roll in granola. Wrap in foil and freeze for 24 hours.