FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Frozen Peach Pies
Enjoy a slice of this frozen treat bursting with the flavors of fresh peaches and a buttery graham cracker crust.
- 2 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) plus 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 16 oz. frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- Sweetened whipped cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press onto the bottom and up the sides of two greased 9-inch pie plates. Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.
- In a blender, combine the milk, lemon juice, orange juice, peaches and lemon peel; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold into peach mixture.
- Spoon into crusts. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Top with whipped cream if desired.