FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Frozen Pear Pops
Chill out with this homemade, real fruit-filled version of everyone’s favorite dessert on a stick.
- 3 cup(s) chopped Del Monte® Canned Pear Halves
- 2 1/3 cup(s) reserved light syrup from pears
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tsp. 100% pure vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- Purée all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Pour into freezer pop molds (or use disposable cups and sticks); freeze 3 hours or until firm.