FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Fruit 'n' Cheese Kabobs with Strawberry Dip
Skewer Sam’s Club plump strawberries, sweet cantaloupe and cheese for a fast, easy appetizer to serve to summer guests. Spending a couple extra minutes whipping up a sweet, creamy dip will make this an impressive snack.
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 Tbsp. strawberry jam
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 6 fresh strawberries
- 4 cubes part-skim mozzarella cheese (1 in. ea.)
- 4 cantaloupe balls
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, chopped strawberries, jam, honey, lemon juice and peel until combined. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- On two skewers, alternately thread the strawberries, cheese cubes and cantaloupe. Serve with dip.