FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sam's Club freshly squeezed orange juice delivers a natural, full-flavored deliciousness to this guest-worthy drink.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 3 cup(s) strong brewed tea, chilled
- 3 cup(s) orange juice, chilled
- 3 cup(s) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice, chilled
- 3 cup(s) thinly sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a punch bowl, combine the tea, juices and sugar mixture. Stir in strawberries. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale.