FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Jif® Fudge-Filled Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies
Moist, decadent sandwich cookies are stacked with two layers of soft peanut butter cookie and a layer of rich and gooey chocolate.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening or Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 2 1/2 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 1/2 cup(s) Pillsbury BEST® All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 can (14 oz.) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 375°F. Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- For cookies: Beat peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs. Beat just until blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Add to creamed mixture on low speed, mixing just until blended. Drop by level tablespoons 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 6 to 7 minutes or until set and just beginning to brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- For filling: Microwave sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in vanilla. Let cool 15 minutes. Spread generously on flat side of half the cookies. Top with remaining cookies, flat side down, to form sandwich cookies.