FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Garlic-Butter Baked Salmon
Rich garlic-butter lends a flavorful taste to this indulgent salmon recipe that's a welcome addition to any dinner menu.
- 2 whole garlic bulbs
- 4 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 6 salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. dried rosemary, minced
- Remove papery outer skin from garlic (do not peel or separate cloves). Cut top off garlic bulbs. Brush with 1 teaspoon oil. Wrap each bulb in heavy-duty foil.
- Bake at 425°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until softened. Cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Squeeze softened garlic into a food processor; add butter and remaining oil. Cover and process until blended; set aside.
- Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; drizzle with lemon juice. Spoon 1 tablespoon garlic butter over each fillet.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley and rosemary.