FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
French Green Beans with Garlic Butter
The classics are never complicated, so it’s easy to see why these green beans with garlic butter remain a favorite side of busy moms everywhere. Best of all, you’ll have leftover garlic butter, which goes great on bread or grilled corn on the cob.
View all tips »
- There will be more than enough garlic butter for this recipe, so wrap any extra in a small tub and refrigerate for later.
- This garlic butter recipe is a great refrigerator staple to add to garlic bread, grilled fish or corn on the cob.
- 1 1/2 lb. French green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes
- 1 stick of Daily Chef salted or unsalted butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. finely-chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Place the softened butter and garlic in blender with lemon juice.
- Blend until the butter is incorporated with the garlic.
- Lightly steam green beans in pot of salted, boiling water (This can be done up to 4 hours before finishing).
- Heat large sauté pan over medium heat. Add 3 tablespoons of garlic butter. When bubbling, add green beans and tomatoes. Sauté 2 to 3 minutes until beans are heated through and tomatoes begin to “pop.”