FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Cooked Russet potatoes mashed with butter, sauteed garlic and green onions.
- 2 lb. peeled russet potatoes cut into -1 to 1 .50-inch pieces
- 10 Tbsp. butter (1 1/4 sticks)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped green onion
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 18 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in same pot over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Return potatoes to pot and mash coarsely, mixing with the garlic and butter.
- Add green onions and season to taste with salt and pepper.