FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Garlic Pork Roast
Start with our all-natural USDA Choice pork loin and use this easy recipe to infuse the flavor of Sam's Club fresh vegetables and savory garlic into an already great-tasting roast.
- 1 bone-in pork loin roast (5 lb.)
- 1/2 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped celery
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. With a sharp knife, cut a deep pocket between each rib on meaty side of roast. In a small bowl, mix the green pepper, onion, celery and garlic; stuff into pockets. Sprinkle salt and cayenne pepper over roast.
- Place roast in a shallow roasting pan, stuffing side up. Roast 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours or until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°F. Remove roast from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 15 minutes before carving.