FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Garlic Ranch Chicken
Pantry staples make this recipe a no-brainer. The simplicity of ingredients makes this chicken great for topping salads or serving alongside a vegetable blend and red skin potatoes.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 oz. ea.)
- 1/4 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Flatten chicken slightly; set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, combine milk and garlic.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, salad dressing mix and pepper.
- Dip chicken in milk mixture, then coat with flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil and butter over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.