FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Garlic Romano Tilapia with Pasta Salad
Baked Garlic Romano Tilapia garnished with Tone's® Parsley Flakes and Ragu® Spaghetti Sauce.
- One package of Garlic Romano Tilapia, available exclusively at Sam’s Club
- 3 lemons, cut into wedges
- 3 tsp. Tone’s® dried parsley flakes
- 2 cup(s) Prego® or Ragu® Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 16 oz. Bakers & Chefs™ Elbow Pasta (.50 box)
- 1 cup(s) Mario® Manzanilla Spanish Olives, chopped
- 1 cup(s) provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 cup(s) salami, chopped
- 3 bell peppers (1 each of red, yellow and green)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place fillets in baking dish and bake for 12-14 minutes or until fish flakes easily
- Coat the bottom of a skillet with a thin layer of cooking oil.
- Preheat skillet to medium heat.
- Place fillets in skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Wash and cut lemons into wedges.
- Top fillets evenly with parsley and squeeze lemon on each fillet. Serve.
- Prepare pasta according to the package instructions, then rinse and drain.
- Wash bell peppers and cut into julienned strips.
- In a large bowl, combine sauce, vinegar and olive oil, and mix well. Add additional ingredients and toss to combine.
- Refrigerate before serving.