FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Ghirardelli Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate mousse is one decadent dessert, made even more decadent with the rich, full flavor of Ghirardelli® chocolate.
- 1 3/4 cup(s) 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup(s) coffee, hot
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- Whip the cream to form light peaks. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl set over barely simmering water.
- Meanwhile, whip the eggs with the sugar until very fluffy and thick, about 10 minutes.
- Stir the hot coffee into the melted chocolate chips. The mixture will start to thicken, so work quickly. Quickly stir in the beaten eggs, then fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour or spoon mixture into cups or bowls, and chill until firm, about 2 hours.